Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) is a United States copyright law that enables particular files to be deleted by their owners if they are used without right permission. To be able file a complaint, please proceed with the steps below:
1. Accumulate the URL(s) and Topic(s) of the offending file(s)/content(s).
2. Ensure you are the right person who owns the file and that the file doesn't possess permission to be used on this website. To make sure the DMCA to succeed, be certain to send an e-mail through a domain that is legitimately belonging to the offended company. DMCA claims from Gmail, Hotmail, or some other web mail accounts will not accepted.
3. Prepare an email to be sent to email@example.com
4. Make your subject of your email "DMCA - Company Name" (eg. "DMCA - Microsoft")
5. Include the URL(s) and Topic(s) Picked up in the 1st step in the content of the e mail. The e-mail must consists of the Identification of copyrighted works, Copyright infringing material location(s), and Statement of authority.
When the email is sent, the file will be removed within 5 business days. We are very sorry because of this inconvenience!